Pondering Quote of the week - We can look at our lives as moments of discipline or regret. Discipline because we see the opportunity to change, and see the past as lessons learned, or regret because we do not have the hope for change and look at the past as a constant weight of perpetual failure. Seek after godly wisdom, and take action into the disciplines that take you on the right path for your future. Forgive yourself for missteps as you seize this day in a positive way.
ARTICLES FOR THE WEEK
- Kingdoms and Unlikely Heroes by David VanCronkhite
- Bad Fruit by Bob Mumford
- Expect to See God's Glory! By Francis Frangipane
- Are You Waiting on the Lord? by James Ryle
- A New View of the World by Dudley Hall
- ¡Espere ver la Gloria de Dios! Por Francis Frangipane
- Ten Kinds of People I Cannot Help by Joseph Mattera
Upper Cervival Care
"A New Approach to Health Care"
Advertise your Book or Conference with us.
Over 60,000 can receive your email blast...
Email for prices or questions email@example.com