Pondering Quote of the week - Who has time for a hurting friend when it is easier to be with the healthy ones? "Newsflash" we all are part of the imperfect tribe of humanity. When we errantly dismiss people, we hinder their growth by ignoring gifts that are often buried in their wounds. Agape Ambassadors know that strength is hidden in weakness, and that true community is a fellowship of the weak with a very strong God.
ARTICLES FOR THE WEEK
- Kingdoms and Unlikely Heroes by David VanCronkhite
- Bad Fruit by Bob Mumford
- Expect to See God's Glory! By Francis Frangipane
- Are You Waiting on the Lord? by James Ryle
- A New View of the World by Dudley Hall
- ¡Espere ver la Gloria de Dios! Por Francis Frangipane
- Ten Kinds of People I Cannot Help by Joseph Mattera
Upper Cervival Care
"A New Approach to Health Care"
Advertise your Book or Conference with us.
Over 60,000 can receive your email blast...
Email for prices or questions email@example.com